Detection and diagnosis of Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) are very important to treat and prevent the complications of this problem.
UTI is common and imporant among the following groups of people:
- Pregnant women
- Patients with kidney stones
- Infectious prostatitis
- Anatomical urinary tract abnormalities
- Patients with catheters
- Suspicious children having UTI symptoms
- Women at their menopause age
- People living in populated communities such as:
- Refugee camps
- Nursing Homes
Using these strips allows patients and healthcare providers to rapidly screen and detect UTI and start getting medical attention.